Educational Entrepreneurship as a role model
QUEEN SHEBA VILLAGE is first and foremost an Educational resource instrument: its cultural, economic, training and teaching solutions are always in a process of expanding. With the objective of combining fundraising and aid to the women and girls of Senegal, its workshop training modules and its volunteers have demonstrated that providing this type of assistance and knowledge from trained leaders can transform and inspire others to better themselves and CHANGE lives. Queen Sheba Village organization is setting up a center that enables people to have access to education in one conducive location feasible to a significant population of citizens which is the key to development and the main central goal of QSV’s mission. Assane Artchitect company has been consulted and has completed the high end building certification to officials partnering with T.CO construction company contracted to build. By the will and grace of God, countless thousands from far and wide will benefit from this much needed exciting project.
We finance our activities with the revenues from family, friends, friends of friends and other words personal donations from generous donors like you. Your support is therefore greatly welcomed and appreciated.
Through the Queen Sheba Village Women’s Empowerment Center, the organization will annually, and on a growing basis year over year, be able to:
- train more than 50 women in starting and running a business
- create a mentor network for its female entrepreneurs
- provide microloans to 10 program graduates
- provide health education and hygiene kits for 1,000 women and girls
- offer over 1,000 community members access to library books and computers
- host economic empowerment workshops for up to 100 people per month
- teach English and Arabic lessons for up to 100 children
- provide school supplies, backpacks and clothing for up to 250 children
- serve nutritious hot lunches on program days
You can make your donation by credit card, or by a single direct debit or financial transfer.
Financing projects with a commitment to the community, and developing sustainable programs that help to build a more promising future for women and girls in Senegal is key. We seek your support in fulfilling these every important objectives. Whether it is in the form of a small donation or through organizing a fundraising activity, every cent brings us closer to achieving our goals. We are grateful for all donations.
As we are a registered charity, donations within the state of Maryland, USA are tax deductible. For donations from abroad, please check the rules on tax deductions as this varies from country to country.
Your monetary donations will provide hope for women, children and families in Senegal, and donation of your time can give you the opportunity of a lifetime where you can learn skills with a Nonprofit organization for helping others; this can also be a great addition to one’s professional experience to assist other Nonprofits and Associations in the future.
We would again like to make it clear as to what services QSV offers and what we will offer in the near future. Programs and events listed below(in brief) will be held on site and off site of the QSV location. A win-win realistic idea!
Our Main Three Focus Programs
1. Micro Loan Finance – Micro Credit for Women ensure Entrepreneur Opportunity.
2. Health & hygiene Education – Preventative health measures taught to locals and health kits and educational materials were distributed.
3. Female Genital Mutilation Education – Educating as many people as possible about this ancient harmful practice that destroys millions of life since the beginning of time. “SAY NO to Violence” and yes for sure this violence has lead to death and destruction to infants, girls and women globally.
Donations and The Financial Means To Maintain
The QSV Empowerment Educational Women & Girls Social Center
The goal and vision for the social center is to be self-sufficient as possible.
This means having resources that both fulfill needs but also create an opportunity for income which we have acquired. We have land for growing crops and owning goats, cows, chickens, turkeys and additionally to sell eggs and meat. Our livestock will be sold in local surrounding markets to secure financial needs.
This opportunity to generate income we invested in before we obtained land which is adjacent to the Center property. Solar panel installation will aide in electricity use. Selling refrigerated products such as sorrel naturel juice(bissap) and ginger serves as a good demonstration for our aspiring entrepreneur students. We invite anyone to join and help see the vision come to fruition through joint partnerships or donations and is welcome to contact us by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 301 433 2168. Additional information listed below.
1. QSV Gofundme (online ongoing Fundraiser).
QSV will raise funds for projects, programs and events as needed. Initially set up to build a facility where there is a current need immediately which is in progress now! A sole volunteering member raised over $500.00 US dollars at Maryland Crowdrise and forwarded funds to complete purchase of land acquired in 2017!
2. QSV COUTURE Boutique(s)
QSV COUTURE Boutique(s) which sells children’s clothing and natural beauty products for skin and hair will be a physical location(Senegal) and a online Etsy shop. Coming soon!
QSV sales from homemade atelier clothing(Couture), books and a variety of American influential styles (babe Zoey) new and used for adults, children,and infants, vintage pieces, and international (ADA”s Hut) luxurious feminine bath and body products nourishing skin and hair will go towards maintaining the Center.
3. QSV ART/FASHION EXHIBIT FUNDRAISER
A yearly Art/Fashion exhibit will be held in the the Capital of Senegal, Dakar City, where notable artisans, fashionistas and locals will sell their wares and art collections. A percentage of sales will benefit The QSV Empowerment Educational Social Center.
There are additional ways to Donate listed below:
1. Bank Account USA
State Department Federal Credit Union
Queen Sheba Village, Inc
Bank Account # 0000152962015
Bank Routing# 256075342
2. Your donation will go toward the Center online here using PayPal here below:
3. We accept Western Union, Certified cashier checks,authentic money orders and International donations. Contact 301 433 2168 for information as to how to go about donating using these options. QSV Sendwave 301 433 2168.
4. CashApp option is available. Contact us @email@example.com if you desire to donate by CashApp or Sendwave.
*Additionally we have launched a fundraising Gofundme here to donate contributions toward the Social Center Empowerment Education Social Center.
We need your support
We ask for your collective resources and prayers for the success of this project. As a USA Nonprofit organization, we rely on your generous donations and the power of social media to spread this cause. We hope to garner your continuous support for this fundraising campaign.
No one person can do everything, but every person can do something. Give Today!