QSV works in rural (remote) locations (villages) where there is a dire need. In the past QSV has served in Kaolack, Medina Baye, Sara, Pikene, Risfisque, Diourbel, Shams and other villages. The QSV office headquarters is currently located in Senegal’s Capital Dakar, at Camberene. View our map and the list below for further information.
Where We Work:
Metro DC/MD/VA- Our official headquarters in America where we spread the awareness of QSV activities and causes to the public working constantly to benefit the disadvantaged in Senegal. We educate others on how challengeable the work is abroad and with that comes a fulfillment of gratitude when you see the very happy smiles on the faces of many whom are benefiting on the efforts well done. Our volunteers are 100% committed here in the states and Senegal. Thumbs up to gratitude appreciated!
Fouta Toro– QSV Partners with Association Islamic Solidarity Education Development (AISED) in Medical Education and Distribution Program(s) At Daara Halaybe Village.
Camberene- Micro Finance Women Workshop Trainings and opportunities
Dakar- QSV current Office location, Administrative Affairs, etc
Touba- Distribution of School Supplies
Diourbel – Distributon of School Supplies
Sara- Art & Humanities education workshop
- is a large city and regional capital. This is the location QSV initiated specifically the Medina Baye city where we started pre-Nonprofit status in 2005! Our main office was located here, under the advise and guidance of the beloved late Islamic Scholar Shaykh Imam Assane (May Almighty GOD be pleased with his humanitarian contributions and many missions to society)in the African American Islamic Institute that he Founded. All plans and ideas for QSV were discussed and documented here!
- Research planning and door to door meetings in the houses of women discussions about the issues, challenges and needs faced in the communities.
- Micro-Entrepreneurship program was implemented and carried out.
- QSV was a resource in advocation for funding the African American Islamic School projects and its Affairs.
- Shams Community benefitted in our 2011 and 2012 Health/hygiene project event held there.
- Project Education and Medical Event 2014 at The African American Islamic School Medical/education program event.
- Religious Chiefs and families medical supply drive programs 2005-2013
QSV works in remote rural villages where there is a requested need to aide impoverished locals whom have sought us out by social media, other nearby villages and communities and simply word of mouth.We partner with communities to implement our (EEW) Education Empowerment Workshops in Senegal.
We served 7 main villages and several nearby communities in the surrounding areas
We’ve gathered 200 volunteer and fan participants collectively since our founding in 2012.
An estimated 5500+ lives have been impacted since our founding